- Work closely with team members which design complete systems and processes for exhaust gas purification as well as sub-systems such as i.e. dosing-components
- Independent development and management of sub-projects under the guidance of senior team member
- Active participation in project teams
- Participation on measurement campaigns
- Collecting, processing and displaying measurement data
- Developing and maintain internal tools and guidelines
- Recent graduate of a master degree in mechanical engineering, process engineering, chemical engineering or similar
- Deep interest in engineering and new technologies
- Good skills in oral and written English mandatory and German is a plus
- Focused personality with a structured and methodical working approach
- Strong team- and communication skills
- Very good analytical skills and cross-linked mindset
- Willingness for occasional global travelling
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your full application (résumé, cover letter, references) to email@example.com.
Hug Engineering AG | Im Geren 14 | 8352 Elsau, Switerzland | www.hug-engineering.com/de
Your contact: Stefan Reiser | Head of Human Resources | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Hug Engineering AG
Hug Engineering AG is one of the world‘s leading manufacturers of exhaust aftertreatment systems for diesel- and gas-powered engines in both mobile and stationary applications. We are a member of the Faurecia Group, which generates sales of more than EUR 20.2 billion per annum. This is your chance to be part of our success story, perform multifaceted tasks, and evolve as you take up new challenges. Hug Engineering is your opportunity to apply your skills and ideas, while also making an active contribution to a clean environment.