To strengthen our team in Zürich we are recruiting:
Scientific assistant (m/w) (Hiwi), 40-100%
Our lab team at Hönggerberg is constantly working on new and improved formulations. We are creating sizecontrolled products for various industries like food and pharma. To support our lab team in summer we are looking for a motivated student.
- You will be part of a highly motivated and ambitious lab team working on various projects in the lab
- You will work on various formulations, both for customers and internal development
- You will be responsible for various subprojects
- You will present your work to team members and customers
- You are a curiosity-driven person
- You are enrolled in chemistry, interdisciplinary sciences, biology, pharmaceutical sciences, chemical engineering, food sciences or material science
- You like working in the lab and bring some experience You have a creative mindset and prefer the hands-on approach
- You are ready to present your work to other team members
- You have a neat and tidy way of working
- You speak fluent English (a must!) and German
About Microcaps AG
Microcaps is a young ETH Zurich spin-off founded in March 2019. Our unique technology allows us to produce highly precise microcapsules at production rates that are 1000 times higher than comparable state of the art processes. We are a young and highly dynamic team, striving to establish our technology as the new gold standard in a widespread market. Join us on our journey to bring Swiss precision to the world of microencapsulation.