Founded in 2016, Phytal Group B.V. is a specialized production company in the cannabis industry.
Phytal is a unique player on the European market, able to extract large scale (surplus) biomass, presently in application to become GMP certified.
We produce extracts from cannabis in the form of isolates and distillates of the highest quality. Phytal’s mission is to provide both the pharmaceutical and food industries with the world’s highest quality Cannabis Extracts, with full control of THC levels.
For our laboratory in Liechtenstein we are looking for a part time assistant B.S. in Chemistry, Biotechnology, relevant discipline or equivalent formation.
– All round manager of lab / production facility, short path distillation, fractional distillation, gas chromatography and falling film evaporation.
– student B.S. in Chemistry, Biotechnology, relevant discipline or equivalent formation – ability and willingness to learn quickly and acquire proficiency in extraction / analysis disciplines
– analytic eye for details and desire to meet highest quality standards
– proficient in the use of computers, e.g., for controlling measurement instrumentation
– fluent in English and German
– preferably living in Liechtenstein or surrounding area
You will profit from a systematic training on the job, offer the opportunity to be at the cutting edge of technology in the new and exciting cannabis industry. Please submit your application by mail with all the relevant documents to email@example.com.
For further information, please contact our Office Manager Barbara Hendriks, phone +423 233 10 55
PHYTAL LS AG, Sägastrasse 64, FL-9485 Nendeln, p: +423 233 10 55, www.phytal.com