Our Central Research Department at Sika Technology AG (Zürich, Altstetten) has an exciting open position for a Research Internship for a Chemist/ Material Scientist. This internship offers a fantastic opportunity to engage in the development of Sika’s future technology platforms for a dynamic chemist looking to further their career and get insight into industrial research.
- Literature research, reaction planning, organic synthesis, documentation, interpretation and presentation of results
Evaluation of novel monomers from renewable sources, development of prototype green adhesive formulations and thermo-mechanical evaluation as well as application tests
Learn first-hand about the many aspects of industrial research at Sika Technology
We Need Your Skills
- Do/did you study chemistry or materials science?
- Basic knowledge in organic chemistry
- Self-motivated work attitude and personal initiative to drive the project forward
- Ability to work independently and strong organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Motivation to learn and succeed within an industrial environment
About Sika Technology AG
Sika is a global specialty chemicals company with more than 25,000 employees in over 100 countries around the world, offering systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and automotive industry. We offer exciting Internships focusing on the development of green chemistry for sustainable adhesive technology platforms.