We are a young and growing team with expertise in the disciplines of law, medicine, economics, public policy, and data science. We focus on interdisciplinary research projects at the intersection of law, medicine, and technology. This open position is initially limited to 6 months with a possibility for extension. We are looking for a graduate student, master student or advanced bachelor student who will support us mainly with regard to quantitative analyses.
• Support in research projects
• Marginal administrative support
• Very good Bachelor (and Master) degrees
• Good knowledge in statistics
• Good knowledge in R or Python
• Broad interest in the application of quantitative methods in different disciplines (law, medicine) and interdisciplinary
• Good written and oral knowledge of English and ideally German
• Motivated, independent and thorough working attitude, good time management
• Challenging research projects in a young, dynamic, interdisciplinary and motivated team
• Collaboration with scientists from other Faculties and other Universities
• Possibility to participate at national and international conferences
• Possibility to publish in national and international journals
• Possibility to engage in advising authorities and non-profit organizations
• Possibility to develop own projects
• Possibility to develop a PhD topic
• Possibility to introduce quantitative methods in new disciplines
• Working space with good infrastructure at the Institute of Law (UZH)
Applicants are requested to submit their application (motivation letter, CV, track record, copies of certificates, copy of a thesis) per email to Lst.firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled. We are looking forward to your application. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of questions.
Prof. Dr. iur. et Dr. med. Kerstin Noëlle Vokinger, LL.M.