Are you looking for a new challenge to complement your technical studies? Do you want to gain more practical experience, drive innovation and learn from the best professionals in our company and work in a young and international environment? Become part of our Group Engineering team in Dübendorf as:
Working Student R&D Chemist/Chemical Engineer 40%-100% (all genders)
WHAT YOU DO
– You support Research & Development projects in the Group Engineering.
– You research and evaluate new materials and formulations.
– You perform and/or organize material characterization tests.
– You support the reporting activities to a material database.
– You research and evaluate design of experiments (DoE) techniques and molecular dynamics simulation tools.
– You design and perform initial sample/proof-of-concept tests.
– You carry out several activities with customer orientation.
– You prepare engineering documentation and presentations.
– You are currently studying and have completed at least the first year of your Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science or Process Engineering. MSc level is of advantage.
– Good understanding in organic chemistry, elastomers, and programming.
– Experience in polymers, coarse-grained molecular dynamics, sensing technologies, mechanical testing, programming (Python, Matlab, etc.) and TGA/DSC/FTIR/GC-MS is a plus.
– Ability to promote continuous improvement while achieving the desired results.
– Excellent people and relationship building skills.
– Professional level in English. German would be of advantage.
WHO YOU WORK FOR
The Angst+Pfister Group has been a leading development and production partner for industrial components for over 100 years. As a globally active product and materials specialist, we serve a wide range of customers – particularly in Europe and Asia. We develop and manufacture customized and innovative product solutions together with our customers.
– You have the possibility to work both part time and full time. In suitable cases, the position can be converted to a direct entry position.
– You work in a well-established company that serves a broad range of clients across different industries and countries.
– You are part of an environment that relies on your ability for self-management and personal responsibility.
– You will be carefully trained, and you will have the chance to combine your knowledge with practical experience.
– You work in a young, dynamic team in an international environment.
Do you see yourself gaining more experience in our Group Engineering? Get in touch with us! Send your complete application with the reference “Student_R&D Chemistry” to Antonia Grande at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please let us know your salary expectations (hourly rate).